Experience Hope and Healing After Abortion....
Suffering is the untold story of abortion. Grief after abortion is normal — it is the grief of a mother who has lost a child in a traumatic way; it is the grief of lost fatherhood. We are here to help you experience the hope and healing of Christ through Project Rachel.
What is Project Rachel?
Project Rachel, a compassionate and confidential ministry, extends God’s unconditional love and forgiveness to women and men who experience the tragedy of abortion. By offering a safe place for those suffering to be reconciled with God and his Church, Project Rachel helps anyone who is suffering after having an abortion (or as the result of a love one's abortion) to experience God's mercy, forgiveness, and peace.
Is Project Rachel For You?
Project Rachel is for anyone affected by abortion:
- Women who have had an abortion
- Men whose significant others have had abortions
- Parents, children, siblings, other family members and friends of those who have had an abortion
- Anyone who has encouraged or helped someone else obtain an abortion
- Anyone who has worked in the abortion industry
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Low self-esteem
- Feeling alienated from God
- Feeling guilt or self-condemnation
- Experiencing anxiety, trouble sleeping or nightmares
- Feeling sad or depressed
What does Project Rachel Offer?
- Rachel Angels—Walk with you as a companion on your journey to healing within the context of a Christian friendship.
- Trained Priests—Receive spiritual direction, guidance and the Sacrament of Reconciliation in a loving and confidential setting.
- Weekend Retreats—Take time away from your everyday life to seek peace and healing at confidential and private retreats led by a Project Rachel team.
- Support Groups—Walk with others in a weekly group setting on a journey to hope and healing.
- Licensed Professional Counselors—Receive a referral to someone who is sensitive to the needs of those hurting from a past abortion.
We are here to help you. Contact us today at email@example.com or
1-877-WeCare2 to begin your healing journey.