Full-time bookkeeper and accounts manager for an active parish. Reports directly to Parish Business Administrator.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Processing invoices and preparing checks
• Processing payments for Faith Formation Programs
• Preparing deposits
• Completing bank reconciliations, financial statements
• Setting up ACH and Credit Card contributions and transactions
• Data Entry – Parish Data System (PDS)
• Running reports and analysis from QuickBooks Pro and PDS
• Managing gift card program
• Providing accounting support for major parish events: Gala, Fall Fest, fundraisers
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient accounting and bookkeeping knowledge and skills.
Ability to manage and complete tasks and assignments in a timely manner, meeting required deadlines.
Superior organizational skills.
Works as a team member.
Ability to type proficiently, write business letters and reports.
Presents open and welcoming attitude to parishioners and staff.
Strong work ethic.
Competitive salary and benefits.
5 Years bookkeeping experience
3-5 years experience with QuickBooks Pro
2 years or more of higher education
Submit resume via email to Jane Heckler, Parish Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org