Holy Trinity is seeking an Administrative Assistant for next school year (start date June 207) who will be responsible for maintaining positive relations with prospective parents, current parents, benefactors, vendors, faculty, and students and for providing administrative support to front office staff.
The ideal candidate will have…
• belief in and support for Catholic education
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• the ability to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
• the ability to deal with children and adults tactfully, courteously, and with discretion
• excellent computer skills, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Google Drive
• experience in customer relations
Essential duties: Answering telephones, greeting visitors, coordinating the school’s hot lunch program, sorting mail, maintaining attendance and discipline records, filing, ordering supplies, contacting service providers as needed, maintaining Principal’s calendar, and assisting with the school’s recruitment, admissions, and advancement efforts.
Hours: This full-time position has typical hours of Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the school year and summer hours.
Holy Trinity is founded in Faith, sustained in Spirit, and is building the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Interested candidates should submit their resumes to the attention of:
Blake Evans, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 254-771-0787.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. This job has a start date of June 2017.
Posting date: 05/08/2017