To find the schedule of EIM workshops or to pre-register for an EIM workshop
- click here to login to your EIM account*
- from your EIM account click on the Sign Up for a Workshop link (bottom right)
- Important workshop information:
•Allow ample travel time to arrive before the session is scheduled to begin - late arrivals may not be allowed to enter or participate.
•Due to the nature of the topic, minor children should not be brought to workshops. Childcare is not provided at workshops unless noted.
•Attendance of the entire workshop is important and is required in order to receive credit.
*If you don't recall your User ID/password, use the Alternate Login option found on the Login page. If you can't find your EIM account using this option, contact your parish/school EIM site administrator for assistance.
*If you do not have access to the Internet, contact your parish/school EIM site administrator to assist you in signing up for an EIM workshop.
* If you don't have an EIM account, click here to begin.
All persons serving in any ministry requiring EIM compliance must:
- complete the EIM Application for Ministry (one time only), which permits the diocese to run a background check and creates the EIM account where workshop attendance is recorded; and
- attend an EIM workshop (Basic within 60 days of application submission) and within every 3 years thereafter.