EIM Workshop Information
On Jan. 1, 2002, the Catholic Diocese of Austin instated policies on Ethics and Integrity in Ministry (EIM) for all employees and those volunteers who minister to youth or vulnerable adults in the diocese. These policies were revised in August 2008. All clergy and paid staff, and all volunteers working with youth and vulnerable adults, at any parish or diocesan location, are required to complete an Application for Ministry AND are required to attend an EIM workshop every three years.
We are all Called to Protect.
Click here to hear a message from Bishop Joe Vásquez
- Click here to learn how to sign up for an EIM workshop
- Click here to learn who needs to attend an EIM workshop, and why
- Click here to learn about the Basic Workshop
- Click here to learn about the Refresher Workshop
- Click here for frequently asked questions about the EIM Workshop