Natural Family Planning: Sympto-Thermal Method (Class 1 of 3)
A series of classes on the Sympto-Thermal Method of natural family planning will be held beginning Aug. 4 at 2 p.m. at St. Vincent de Paul Parish in Austin. The classes are spaced about one month apart and will help couples learn how to identify the three common signs of fertility and infertility. To register or for more information, visit http://register.ccli.org.
The Sympto-Thermal full NFP method class consists of 3 classes spaced about one month apart.
Engaged or married couples learn the Sympto-Thermal Method. In the main NFP series, you will:
- Learn how to identify the three common signs of fertility and infertility
- Understand how to interpret the sign to determine the fertile and infertile times of the female cycle
- Discover how to apply the Sympto-Thermal Method of NFP during special situations, such as stress and coming off hormonal birth control
- Know how to use the Sympto-Thermal Method of NFP to postpone or achieve a pregnancy
Materials and Services Included:
- Personal chart review & consulting from a Certified Teaching Couple
- Manual: The Art of Natural Family Planning Student Guide
- Digital basal thermometer
- Chart booklet
- One-year of CCL's award-winning magazine, Family Foundations
- Book: Fertility, Cycles & Nutrition by Marily M. Shanon
- CCL Virtual Library - CD of related materials (brochures, booklets, one year of Family Foundations, audio talks, links)
There are no ongoing costs to couples to use the Sympto-Thermal Method of NFP.
* Class 1: August 4 2:00 pm St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Austin
* Class 2: September 8 2:00 pm St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Austin
* Class 3: October 6 2:00 pm St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Austin